- All classes are taught by Billy Graham Evangelistic Association team members.
- These classes are for everyone, without any obligation at all. However, during the course opportunity will be given to apply to become one of the Festival Counsellors. These are the people that talk briefly with those that respond to the preaching of the Gospel to encourage them in the step of commitment that they are taking. You must be 13 years old and above to counsel.
- Pastors are encouraged to take a lead by attending classes. Pastors are needed to be Supervisors of Counsellors at the Festival and must attend classes to qualify.
- Classes are free. No registration is necessary. Course books and materials are provided without cost. A free-will offering will be received during the second week of classes.
Ideas Used by Pastors to Encourage Class Attendance:
- “All Students were encouraged to attend CLWC in place of the regular youth group.”
- “Our Outreach Leader personally talked to all adults about CLWC attendance.”
- “Small groups were postponed for two weeks, and members were encouraged to attend CLWC.”
- “Wednesday night Bible study was deferred to accommodate the CLWC schedule.”
- “The CLWC was advertised through the church newsletter, bulletins, and pulpit announcements, and were illustrated on church bulletin boards.”
- “CLWC was our primary church activity for three weeks.”
- Provides an Opportunity for Spiritual Renewal.
- Reminds Believers of the Simple Truths About Walking with God.
- Builds Unity in Christ’s Body as Churches in the area join together for the Course.
- Provides a Renewed Emphasis on Evangelism and Discipleship.
- Gives Believers the Practical Tools for Serving Christ.
- Provides Counsellors and Follow-Up Workers for The Festival.
- Provides the Church a Strong Foundation for Future Evangelism and Discipleship